Ford Servicing at Ludham Garage, Great Yarmouth
We have a fully equipped workshop with the very latest IDS diagnosis equipment. All our mechanics are fully trained by Ford and are able to work on all makes of vehicles.
We possess a multipurpose undercover workshop divided into dedicated & customised work areas; this enables us to cater for all types of maintenance, mechanical and cosmetic attention that any car could wish for.
This combination gives us the confidence to encourage you to bring your car to us.
Ford Assistance is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe and the UK, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
If your vehicle breaks down and we’re unable to fix the problem at the roadside, don’t worry! Ford Assistance has you, and your vehicle, covered. You have a choice of one of the following:
- REPLACEMENT VEHICLE: We’ll provide a temporary loan vehicle for up to two working days while yours is being repaired.
- RAIL TRAVEL: If your vehicle can’t be fixed straight away, we’ll pay reasonable public transport costs for you and your passengers.
- AIR FARE: If your vehicle can’t be fixed straight away, we’ll pay reasonable air travel costs for you and your passengers.
- HOTEL EXPENSES: We’ll pay for a night’s accommodation, for you and your passengers while your vehicle is being repaired.
- VEHICLE REPATRIATION: If repairs are not completed before you return home, we can arrange for one person’s travel to collect the vehicle.
- LOAD CONTINUATION: We’ll provide a load continuation service to a single destination for perishable goods.
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary