MOT Testing at Ludham Garage, Great Yarmouth.
We have a fully equipped workshop with the very latest IDS diagnosis equipment. Fully trained mechanics able to work on all types of vehicles.
The purpose of the MOT test is to ensure that vehicles comply with roadworthiness and current environmental standards, thereby contributing to the government’s road safety strategy.
Ludham Garage is an authorised Vehicle Testing Station, our Mot Testers are trained and approved by The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
The benefits of having your MOT carried out by a Ford Dealer.
(two columns for the below text, one for ‘Peace of Mind’, one for ‘Keeping you Informed’).
PEACE OF MIND
- Our MOT check is thorough and effective in highlighting required repair work or things to be aware of.
- Any repair work will be carried out to exacting standards by Ford trained technicians, using quality Ford parts.
- This protects your manufacturer warranty* and can help to maintain your car’s resale value.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED AND GETTING YOU BACK ON THE ROAD
- We will always keep you informed of any repair work required
- We provide exact pricing, along with detailed explanations of all work performed
- This provides a record of your vehicle’s service history for any future buyer
- If we can’t repair your vehicle on the same day as the MOT, we’ll endeavour to offer you a prompt alternative time for the repair
- We can arrange a convenient time to collect your vehicle